- Download Files:
- Cinema4D (c4d) 5.71 MB
- Adobe Photoshop (png) 4.19 MB
- Wavefront OBJ (obj) 7.06 MB
- 3DS MAX ver.2009 (max2009) 6.86 MB
- Autodesk FBX (fbx) 11.28 MB
May 6, 2011
Bookmark This Item
High quality detailed model of HP Veer webOS smartphone.
Based on subdivision geometry(TurboSmooth).
Turbosmooth level 0: 22815 polys, 24660 verts;
Turbosmooth level 1: 99027 polys, 58895 verts;
Turbosmooth level 2: 323601 polys, 173005 verts;
Model has basic move/rotate, open/close controllers.
Original file format is 3ds Max 2009. Rendered with V-ray 1.5.
Clean geometry, correct scale and dimensions.
1. MAX.zip contains .max files with V-ray materials and textures. Archive includes 4 scenes:
- Veer_vray_studio.max - scene with studio used for rendering, V-ray renderer and V-ray materials setup;
- Veer_animation.max - 360 degree rotate, open-close animation scene;
- Veer_vray.max - scene without studio setup, just V-ray renderer setup and V-ray materials;
- Veer.max - scene with standard scanline renderer without material setup.
2. FBX.zip, OBJ.zip and C4D.zip contains geometry with texture coords.
3. PSD_textures.zip contains original textures in Photoshop psd format.
Textures are included in all packages.