3D Model Ancient Greek Shield Collection
Two 3D models of Ancient Greek Shields.
-Corinthian, with eagle circa 640 BC
-Attica Greece, circa 400-500 BC
High detailed textured mesh models suitable for close-ups from all angles.
- High quality mesh models
- Low-poly models
- UV map SVG format
- Texture, normal and Ambient occlusion maps PNG format
Everything in the renders is included in the model, pillars, floor, Shield and backdrop
Download 3D Model Ancient Greek Shield Collection #31102Keywords
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
Autodesk FBX: fbx 3.17 MBWavefront OBJ: obj 2.73 MBBlender: blend 4.55 MBCollada file type: dae 2.57 MB3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 2.80 MB
Jan 14, 2011