Agriculture Heavy Tire
A tire or tyre is a ring-shaped covering that fits around a wheel rim to protect it and enable better vehicle performance by providing a flexible cushion that absorbs shock while keeping the wheel in close contact with the ground. The word itself may be derived from the word \"tie,\" which refers to the outer steel ring part of a wooden cart wheel that ties the wood segments together.
Surface Type Polygon
High poly 3D model Agriculture Heavy Tire.
Download Agriculture Heavy Tire #48496Keywords
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 271.00 kbCinema4D: c4d 367.16 kbAutodesk FBX: fbx 852.79 kb3DS MAX ver.2012: max2012 608.80 kbLightwave ver. 7: lwo 246.88 kbMaya: mb 612.96 kbWavefront OBJ: obj 311.48 kb
Jan 22, 2012