Audi A8 2010
High resolution but polygon saving model was made for use in difficult architectural visualizations and animations or movies and do not increase dramatically total polygon count in complete scene. It has xpresso in c4d format, that is ONLY animated, on door and steering wheel, handled by sliders. Wheels are revolving automatically according to speed and movement direction. Suspension is keeping wheels always on track. Just align to spline, define terrain and have fun! Environment scene where the car is placed is not included! About 90% polygons are quads. At format *.3ds and *.max all geometry is triangular. Jointed or rigged model means hierarchy of parents and children objects. OBJ file is not jointed and contains only default grey material without any other properties. Textures are included with all files, main texture's size is 2048x2048 pixels, it can be reduced. C4D version comes with standard and Vray materials.
Download Audi A8 2010 #35771Keywords
- michalplatenik set 5 stars
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 6.00 MBCinema4D: c4d 7.14 MBAutodesk FBX: fbx 7.14 MB3DS MAX: max 6.29 MBWavefront OBJ: obj 6.30 MB
Jun 8, 2011