Beat Light set by Tom Dixon 3D Model
Download 3D Model Beat Light set by Tom DixonDescription:
Set of 4 Beat Light by Tom Dixon
- Beat Light Fat
- Beat Light Wide
- Beat Light Stout
- Beat Light Tall
A series of lights inspired by the sculptural simplicity of brass cooking pots and traditional water vessels on the subcontinent. The Beat lights are spun and hand-beaten.
Models and previews created in 3ds Max 2012 with Vray 2.2
MAX 2012 file with Vray 2.2 materials, textures and mapping
MAX 2010 file with scanline basic materials
3DS, DWG 2007, FBX 2009 and OBJ conversion
MAX and FBX versions have all separated parts with meaningful names.
MAX file includes adjusted pivot points for easy positioning and animation.
Environments are not included
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners.
Download Beat Light set by Tom Dixon #80610Keywords Rating: 4.5, Vote(s): 33
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
3DS MAX ver.2010: max2010 2.21 MB
Render: Standart render3DS MAX ver.2012: max2012 2.18 MB
Render: VRay 2.0Autodesk FBX: fbx 2.93 MBArchiCAD: dwg 3.11 MB3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 857.16 kbImage Textures: jpg 7.50 MBWavefront OBJ: obj 1.74 MB
Feb 17, 2014