Bega wall floodlight
High quality 3d model of Bega wall floodlight. The model has rigged version and easy-to-use standard version with appropriate objects links and pivot points. It is based on the manufacturer's original dimensions and was created paying much attention to all the details of the real object.
This model is one of other great models that goes together in the Vol.04 Architectural lights. The Volume you can find on our website modelplusmodel.com.
.max v-ray – with materials and textures (in gamma 1.0/2.2)
.max v-ray rigged version – with materials and textures (in gamma 1.0/2.2)
.max scanline – with materials and textures
.obj – simple object without materials with mapping and textures included
.fbx – simple object without materials with mapping and textures included
.ies - photometric data file
Download Bega wall floodlight #37411Keywords
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
Image Textures: jpg 21.08 kbWavefront OBJ: obj 211.16 kbAutodesk FBX: fbx 301.54 kbImage Textures: jpg 127.46 kb3DS MAX ver.2008: max2008 1.23 MB
Jul 29, 2011