Buick Riviera 1963
- very detailed exterior, medium detailed interior.
- every object has material name, you can easily change or apply materials
Rar archive contains three scenes
1. 3ds max 8 with vray materials
2. 3ds max 2010 with mental ray materials, which you can see in preview images. Carpaint colour can be different.
3. 3ds max 8 with simple standard materials scanline
Just put into your scene and render!
In each scene model is provided with mesh smooth modifier on stack on objects that need it. Mesh smooth is set 1 or 2 for renders. Exterior, interior and wheels are in different layers.
Rar archive contains two versions of model with simple materials:
1. Exported without collapsing after mesh smooth. Low or med poly mesh which you can see in preview images, good if you need to edit model.
2. Exported after appllying mesh smooth. Just import, apply materials and render
Rar archive contains model exported without collapsing after mesh smooth. Low or med poly mesh which you can see in preview images, good if you need to edit model.
.fbx and .3ds format:
Rar archive contains model exported after appllying mesh smooth. Just import, apply materials and render.
without meshsmooth max,obj,lwo: 235 000 polygons
collapsed fbx,3ds,obj: 820 000 faces
Download Buick Riviera 1963 #38919Keywords
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
Wavefront OBJ: obj 22.84 MB3DS MAX: max 14.88 MBLightwave ver. 7: lwo 4.28 MBAutodesk FBX: fbx 11.15 MB3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 4.69 MB
Sep 19, 2011