Candelabrum Sconce Light
Qualitative 3d model of the candelabrum .
High quality model to add more details and realism to your interior rendering projects. Fully detailed, textured model.
Detailed enough for close-up renders.
Originally modelled in 3ds max 2009. Final images rendered with vray 1.50 Sp2. No special plugin needed to open scene.
All textures and materials are included and mapped. Not colaps smooth modified.
The 3ds max 2009 zip file contains also textures scenes.
Models formats: 3ds, obj, fbx - formats contains low-poly model of using this model it is possible to make any level of a smoothness.
This formats does not contain materials and textures. Textures - are in separate archive.
Download Candelabrum Sconce Light #29230Keywords
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
Wavefront OBJ: obj 275.89 kbAutodesk FBX: fbx 811.95 kb3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 121.08 kbImage Textures: jpg 749.95 kb3DS MAX ver.2009: max2009 1.03 MB
Nov 3, 2010