Colt M4A1 Sopmod ACOG Camouflage
M4A1 Sopmod in City-Camouflage with RIS and Trijion ACOP/RMR Combo Rifle Sight.
Originally modelled in cinema4D 9.5. Detailed enough for close-up renders. The zip-file contains bodypaint textures and standard materials.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering.
- No special plugin needed to open scene.
- Phong shading interpolation / Smoothing - 35°
- NOTE – In lightwave the 3 Bumpmaps (Body_UR, Griff_R and Schlt_R) must manually load in the Materialcanal.
- Polygones - 98554 Vertices - 82927 - 41 Objects - 24 textures - 3 bumpmaps
- Polygones - 98552 Vertices - 82765 - 5 Objects - 24 textures - 3 bumpmaps
- Polygones - 145139 Vertices - 124380 - 6 Objects - 24 textures - 3 bumpmaps
- Polygones - 98554 Vertices - 82927 - 5 Objects - 24 textures - 3 bumpmaps
The Special Operations Peculiar Modification (SOPMOD) kit is an accessory system for the M4A1 carbine used by USSOCOM. The kit allows special forces operators to configure their weapons to individual preferences and mission requirements.
Download Colt M4A1 Sopmod ACOG Camouflage #40949Keywords
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 5.85 MBCinema4D: c4d 7.75 MBLightwave ver. 7: lwo 6.82 MBWavefront OBJ: obj 5.72 MB
Nov 5, 2011