High-poly 3d models Cornus alba Shnetta and Cornus alba Argenteomarginata (2-2,5 m bush).
You get 3 variant of models, for each model 2 kind of texture maps( Cornus alba Shnetta and Cornus alba Argenteomarginata)
Textures are present 2 diffuse maps 256x256, its enough to render realistic.
It comes in OBJ file format (quadrangulated) and 3ds max 9
Compatible with 3ds max 9 and higher.
model A: 100569 polygons;
model B: 41188 polygons;
model C: 137456 polygons;
I recomend to use lambert or blinn material, 2 sides or 1 depend of situation. This model you can render in mental ray (max/maya),Vray (max), other. Previews rendered in 3dsMax 9 and maya 11(mental ray).
If you have any questions about the objects contact me under firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Cornus alba #32660Keywords
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
Wavefront OBJ: obj 23.38 MB3DS MAX ver.9: max9 31.95 MB
Mar 13, 2011