Fokker dr 1 biplane
Detailed 3d model of airplane from the 1st world war.Created with blender3d 2.55.This model is uv mapped.Uv map with decals are created for top wings,low wings and for the cockpit and tale.Also propeler and wooden wing handles were uvmapped from one image.All UV map images are 800x800px jpg.Objects of the aircraft are separated.Tale and small control wings are pivoted so you could change the rotation of this parts.
Download Fokker dr 1 biplane #29482Keywords
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 1.59 MBBlender: blend 1.23 MBAutodesk FBX: fbx 2.25 MBWavefront OBJ: obj 1.74 MB
Nov 14, 2010