Collection of 4 Grass Types:
- done with vray and distributed with Multiscatter.
- the scenes are max2010, 2011 and 2012 scenes
- if you have multiscatter then you only need to assign your own grass-base mesh to the multiscatter objects.
- the grass is set for a size of 8x8m
- the grass strands are in a bundle...you can also use any other scatter plugin or modifier. in this scene I used multiscatter
- the flowers and leafs are included (
- the leafs are also available as individual products here...check my collection
important: to render the scenes like in the preview images you need the plugin multiscatter!!!
if you dont have it installed you will get an error message!
but you can also use any other scatter programm - u just need to assign the grass blades to the software of your choice.
Download Grass #38869Keywords
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
3DS MAX ver.2010: max2010 3.44 MB3DS MAX ver.2010: max2010 2.87 MB3DS MAX ver.2010: max2010 17.39 MB3DS MAX ver.2010: max2010 9.87 MB
Sep 17, 2011