The Harrier ('hawk' in English), also called \"Harrier Jump Jet\" or \"Jump Jet\", is a military jet British design capable of vertical takeoffs and landings / short (V / STOL) via thrust vector. The Harrier family is the only design of this type really successful of the many that emerged from the 1960's.
If you buy me 2 or more models, i will lower 20$ in one of the product.
Download Harrier #51051Keywords
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 786.01 kbCollada file type: dae 878.09 kbAutodesk FBX: fbx 905.40 kbWavefront OBJ: obj 804.35 kbBlender: blend 1.59 MBMaya: mb 100.19 kb
Mar 4, 2012