High Speed Train ETR500 Frecciarossa and main line 3D Model
Download 3D Model High Speed Train ETR500 Frecciarossa and main lineDescription:
Only cinema4d R10 has materials and textures.
Other formats zip files have textures enclosed.
This model is only artistic representation of the subject matter.
ETR 500 Elettro Treno Rapido 500 is a family of Italian high-speed trains introduced in 1993. Designed under the aegis of the Ferrovie dello Stato FS, it is now operated by Trenitalia on RFI tracks. The new power cars of the trains feature a totally different design than the first generation trainsets, although also designed by design company Pininfarina. In 2008, Trenitalia introduced new brand names for its Eurostar Italia Alta Velocit? high-speed trains that categorise them according to top speed. The new brand name for trains with top speeds in the 300-350 km/h range is Frecciarossa meaning Red Arrow. The ETR 500 are currently the only trains qualifying as Frecciarossa. The trains receive a new livery with a red stripe and the brand name on the power cars.
Download High Speed Train ETR500 Frecciarossa and main line 3D Model #25290Keywords Rating: 0.00, Vote(s): 0
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 2.94 MBWavefront OBJ: obj 3.16 MBCinema4D: c4d 2.66 MBAutoCAD: dxf 2.67 MB
May 31, 2010