HP Veer - 3D Model
Description: 3D Model HP Veer
High quality detailed model of HP Veer webOS smartphone.
Based on subdivision geometry(TurboSmooth).
Turbosmooth level 0: 22815 polys, 24660 verts;
Turbosmooth level 1: 99027 polys, 58895 verts;
Turbosmooth level 2: 323601 polys, 173005 verts;
Model has basic move/rotate, open/close controllers.
Original file format is 3ds Max 2009. Rendered with V-ray 1.5.
Clean geometry, correct scale and dimensions.
1. MAX.zip contains .max files with V-ray materials and textures. Archive includes 4 scenes:
- Veer_vray_studio.max - scene with studio used for rendering, V-ray renderer and V-ray materials setup;
- Veer_animation.max - 360 degree rotate, open-close animation scene;
- Veer_vray.max - scene without studio setup, just V-ray renderer setup and V-ray materials;
- Veer.max - scene with standard scanline renderer without material setup.
2. FBX.zip, OBJ.zip and C4D.zip contains geometry with texture coords.
3. PSD_textures.zip contains original textures in Photoshop psd format.
Textures are included in all packages.
Download HP Veer #34303Keywords Rating: 0.00
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
Cinema4D: c4d 5.71 MBImage Textures: png 4.19 MBWavefront OBJ: obj 7.06 MB3DS MAX ver.2009: max2009 6.86 MBAutodesk FBX: fbx 11.28 MB
May 6, 2011