Kawasaki Ki45 Toryu 3D Model
Download 3D Model Kawasaki Ki45 ToryuDescription:
The Kawasaki Ki-45 Toryu was a two-seat, twin-engine fighter used by the Imperial Japanese Army in World War II. The army gave it the designation "Type 2 Two-Seat Fighter"; the Allied reporting name was "Nick". This is the version with a 37mm canon under the fuselage used for anti-shipping and later in the war against bombers.
I do not work out the Cockpit inside because it is not see from outside. I make my models for outside renderings.
There are six texture variants included.
Download Kawasaki Ki45 Toryu 3D Model #41372Keywords Rating: 0.00, Vote(s): 0
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 8.25 MBCinema4D r10.5: c4dr105 11.91 MB
Nov 11, 2011