Lamborghini Miura P400SV 1971 3D Model
Download 3D Model Lamborghini Miura P400SV 1971Description:
Lamborghini Miura P400SV 1971 3D model by Humster3D
The 3D model was created on real car base. It’s created accurately, in real units of measurement, qualitatively and maximally close to the original.
- *.max (3ds Max 2008 scanline)
- *.max (3ds Max 2008 vray)
- *.fbx (Multi Format)
- *.obj (Multi Format)
- *.3ds (Multi Format)
- *.mb (Maya 8.5)
- *.lwo (Lightwave 6)
- *.c4d (Cinema 4D 11)
* tire’s texture is not included in the set.
* renders Are made in 3ds Max 2008 using vray 1.5 (studio environment is not included in the set)
If you need any other formats we are more than happy to make them for you.
The model is provided combined, all main parts are presented as separate parts therefore materials of objects are easy to be modified or removed and standard parts are easy to be replaced. If you experience difficulties with separating standard parts we are more than happy to give you qualified assistance.
We greatly appreciate you choosing our 3D models and hope they will be of use.
We look forward to continuously dealing with you.
Download Lamborghini Miura P400SV 1971 3D Model #48041Keywords Rating: 0.00, Vote(s): 0
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 7.78 MBAutodesk FBX: fbx 21.01 MBWavefront OBJ: obj 9.46 MB3DS MAX ver.2008: max2008 9.61 MBCinema4D r11: c4dr11 7.11 MBLightwave ver. 7: lwo 6.71 MBMaya 8.5: mb85 14.88 MBPortable Document Format: pdf 177.50 kb3DS MAX ver.2008: max2008 9.61 MB
Jan 18, 2012