Nokia N900 High-detailed.
Made in 3DS Max Design 2009 and rendered with VRay.
The max scene contains the render setup and materials, and in the textures.rar you will find the StudioHDRI used for rendering.
Based on subdivided geometry (turbosmooth).
No smooth: 47.746 vertices, 73.674 polygons.
With Turbosmooth on: 300.513 vertices, 587.952 polygons
available in max, 3ds, fbx and obj formats. Includes all textures and Studio HDRI.
Download Nokia N900 #20085Keywords
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
3DS MAX ver.2009: max2009 914.70 kbAutodesk FBX: fbx 2.07 MBImage Textures: jpg 586.74 kb3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 859.33 kbWavefront OBJ: obj 731.75 kb
Nov 18, 2009