Nokia N97 Mobile Phone
Made in 3DS Max Design 2009 and rendered with VRay.
The max scene contains the render setup and materials, and in the textures.rar you will find the StudioHDRI used for rendering.
Based on subdivided geometry (turbosmoosh).
No smooth: 43.567 vertices, 79.844 polygons
With Turbosmooth on: 329.221 verices, 643.409 polygons
available in max, 3ds, fbx and obj formats. Includes all textures and Studio HDRI.
Download Nokia N97 #12356Keywords
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
Autodesk FBX: fbx 9.01 MBImage Textures: jpg 957.60 kbWavefront OBJ: obj 6.67 MB3DS MAX ver.8: max8 583.10 kb3DS MAX ver.2009: max2009 812.49 kb
Feb 26, 2009