Protein Molecule 3D Model
Download 3D Model Protein MoleculeDescription:
3d model of the Protein molecule.
Originally modelled in 3ds max 2009. Final images rendered with Vray 1.50 Sp2.
Easily change polygons count. Easy to animate in 3dsmax.
FBX-format is not animated.
Download Protein Molecule #34296Keywords Rating: 4.5, Vote(s): 33
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
3DS MAX ver.2009: max2009 137.34 kbAutodesk FBX: fbx 9.54 MB
May 6, 2011