RMG Gantry Crane 3D Model
Download 3D Model RMG Gantry CraneDescription:
High detail RMG Rail Mounted Gantry container transport crane. As used in container ports and warehouses worldwide. Part of a range of consistently authored related industrial vehicles.
- Correctly scaled accurate representation of the original object
- Detailed geometry divided by parts and grouped
- Objects are logically named for ease of scene management
- Model resolutions are optimized for polygon efficiency
- You can easlly change colors, materials
- All formats fully textured
This model is available for:
- 3ds max 2009 - 2 versions in separate files: VRay & default Scanline Renderer. Both has Materials, textures, lights and renderer setup included.
- Maya 2009 - textured
- Cinema 4D - textured
- Lightwave - textured
- Softimage - textured
- Rhinoceros - textured
- Collada - textured
- AutoCAD 2000
multi file formats for various software:
- 3DS - textured
- OBJ - textured
- FBX - textured
- VRML - textured
this formats makes it usable in 99% of 3D software programs.
every format of this model has been verified in software that is designed for.
By using this model in your project you are sure to please your audience with a top class, accurate representation of the RMG Gantry Crane.
Also check out my other models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.
Thank you for your time.
keywords: gantry crane rmg bridge overhead travelling lift hoist rail rubber tyres rtg eot beam portal heigh tonne electrical shipyard port dock yard container transport depot harbour heavy industry machinery shipping ship sea merchant cargo machine work loader grab system
Download RMG Gantry Crane 3D Model .c4d .max .obj .fbx .ma .lwo .3ds .3dm .stl #42860Keywords Rating: 0.00, Vote(s): 0
3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 1.15 MBArchiCAD: dwg 3.94 MBCinema4D: c4d 1.38 MBCollada file type: dae 2.05 MBAutoCAD: dxf 2.69 MBAutodesk FBX: fbx 3.98 MBLightwave ver. 7: lwo 1.24 MB3DS MAX: max 4.71 MBMaya: mb 2.27 MBWavefront OBJ: obj 3.58 MBRhinoceros: 3dm 2.20 MBSoftimage XSI: xsi 2.39 MBStereolithography: stl 1.54 MBImage Textures: jpg 253.43 kbVRML Worlds: wrl 2.27 MB
Nov 25, 2011