Modern and stylish Road Roller. Imagined as evil boss. Have realistic design.
Model created and renderer with Maya 2012.
Renderings done using smooth mesh preview for wheels, exhaust pipes and windscreen wipers.(Not for wireframe render)
Renderings done using mental ray on production settings. Except wireframe renderings. They are rendered using maya software and toon outline.
Model have logical naming. In Outliner everything is in logical order.
Wheels are grouped together.
Steering part is grouped.
Front wheels with disk brakes are grouped together.
Rear wheels with axle are grouped together.
Every thing is grouped in three large groups: Frame ,Front ,Rear .
Basically everything is grouped properly and is ready for animation.
Mesh Totals: (Without smooth mesh preview)
Mesh Totals: (With smooth mesh preview for wheels, exhaust pipes and windscreen wipers)
Download Roller #50561Keywords
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
Maya: ma 9.33 MBAutodesk FBX: fbx 7.09 MBWavefront OBJ: obj 14.18 MB
Feb 17, 2012