RollsRoyce Phantom 2011 3D Model
Download 3D Model RollsRoyce Phantom 2011Description:
Rolls-Royce Phantom 2011 3d model by humster3d
The 3d model was created on real car base. Model is created accurately, in real units of measurement, qualitatively and maximally close to the original.
- *.max (3ds Max 2008 scanline)
- *.max (3ds Max 2008 vray)
- *.fbx (Multi Format)
- *.obj (Multi Format)
- *.3ds (Multi Format)
- *.mb (Maya 8.5)
- *.lwo (Lightwave 6)
- *.c4d (Cinema 4D 11)
* tires texture not included in the set.
* renders was made in 3ds Max 2008 using vray 1.5 (studio environment not included to set)
If you need any other formats we will be more than happy to make them for you.
The model is provided combined, all main parts are presented as separate parts therefore materials of objects are easy to be modified or removed and standard parts are easy to be replaced. If you experience difficulties with separating standard parts we will be more than happy to give you qualified assistance.
We greatly appreciate you choosing our 3D models and hope they will be of use.
We look forward to continuously dealing with you.
Humster 3D Team
Download RollsRoyce Phantom 2011 3D Model #40652Keywords Rating: 0.00, Vote(s): 0
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
Autodesk FBX: fbx 24.69 MB3DS MAX ver.2008: max2008 12.50 MB3DS MAX ver.2008: max2008 12.50 MBCinema4D r11: c4dr11 7.97 MBWavefront OBJ: obj 11.41 MB3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 8.89 MBLightwave ver. 7: lwo 7.94 MBMaya 8.5: mb85 18.00 MBPortable Document Format: pdf 221.75 kb
Nov 2, 2011