Samuel free - 3D Model
Description: 3D Model Samuel free
This model was created in Cinema 4D using Symmetry and Nurbs. I used photo reference images for accurate proportions and modeled it so that the polygons around the eyes and mouth are placed around each of there openings in a circular pattern, this makes the model easier to animate.
The polygon count for this model is: 18,664
The Vertices count is: 18,535.
Download Samuel free #33531Keywords Rating: 0.00
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 1.28 MBCinema4D: c4d 17.24 kbAutoCAD: dxf 1.47 MBAutodesk FBX: fbx 2.84 MBWavefront OBJ: obj 2.95 MBStereolithography: stl 2.89 MBDirectX: x 1.98 MB
Apr 13, 2011