Tu154M Polish Air Force
Model of the crashed Polish Air Force Tu-154.
Made for a magazine illustration about Tu-154 Polish Air Force crash.
Only cinema4d R10 has materials and textures.
Other formats zip files have textures enclosed.
The Tupolev Tu-154. NATO reporting name: Careless is a Soviet medium-range trijet airliner designed in the mid 1960s. The Tu-154 has been the mainstay 'workhorse' of Soviet and Russian airlines for several decades, servicing well over a sixth of the world's landmass and carrying about half of the passengers flown by Aeroflot and all its subsidiaries over that period 137.5 million per year or 243.8 billion passenger kilometers in 1990. The aircraft has been exported and operated by about 17 non-Russian airlines, as well as a number of non-Russian air forces. It remains the standard airliner for domestic routes across Russia and other states of the former Soviet Union.
Download Tu154M Polish Air Force #24779Keywords
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
Wavefront OBJ: obj 982.07 kbAutoCAD: dxf 782.34 kbCinema4D: c4d 739.73 kb3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 859.66 kb
May 7, 2010