Unibodymacbook13 3D Model
Download 3D Model Unibodymacbook13Description:
3D asset of the Apple unibody Macbook laptop computer. This model was painstakingly built with great attention to detail.
Each polygon object has been crafted with the goal of providing a high level of detail, while still retaining a moderate poly count.
Every object, material, and texture has been appropriately named. Objects have been placed into respective groups. The polygon placement is very clean and thought out.
All this combines to give you a model that is very easy to work with.
The hinge on the model works just like the expanding hinge on the real macbook. Simply drag the animation slider in Cinema4D to open and close the lid.
Procedural materials, and animated hinge action available in .c4d and .fbx only.
All file formats include texture maps.
Available file formats are: .c4d, .3ds, .fbx, .dxf, .obj, .x
Modeled and rendered in Cinema4D 10. This asset requires no plugins
Download Unibodymacbook13 3D Model #16729Keywords Rating: 0.00, Vote(s): 0
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
DirectX: x 1.98 MB3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 1.79 MBAutodesk FBX: fbx 2.07 MBCinema4D: c4d 1.91 MBAutoCAD: dxf 1.81 MBWavefront OBJ: obj 1.95 MB
Jul 27, 2009