3d model of the DNA molecule.
Originally modelled in 3ds max 2009. Final images rendered with Vray 1.50 Sp2.
It made as Geosphere and Instanses, to easy change polygons count.
Download DNA molecule #34295Keywords
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
3DS MAX ver.2009: max2009 99.58 kb3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 90.20 kbAutodesk FBX: fbx 7.61 MB
May 6, 2011