Fuel Pump Nozzle
Detailed 3D model of a fuel pump modelled in Blender 2.5. Ready to be rendered with Yafaray. The result can be seen in the attached pictures. Model done using subdivision surface method, so the resolution of the model could be increased as needed.
The model is complete of materials. Textures included. Exported in .3ds, .obj. and .fbx. Subdivision surfaces methods such as Meshsmooth
Download Fuel Pump Nozzle #47129Keywords
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
Blender: blend 1.57 MB3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 1.40 MBAutodesk FBX: fbx 1.49 MBWavefront OBJ: obj 1.40 MB
Jan 14, 2012