Detailed 3D model of a realistic medieval sword modelled in Blender 2.5 with materials and high resolution textures. The model is
ready to be rendered with Blender internal, as shown in the pictures. Exported in .3ds, .fbx and .obj and perfectly working with
subdivision surfaces modifiers such as Turbosmooth. Materials only works in Blender, but textures are still usefull in other formats.
Download Medieval sword #47073Keywords
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or renders please contact us before making a purchase!
- .3ds - good for many applications
- .obj - good for Lightwave3D 11.5, Maya 2014 and Shockwave Director
- .fbx - good for Autodesk Maya
- .c4d - good for Cinema4D 11.5
- .max - good for 3DS MAX 2009 - 2014
- .dxf / .dwg - good for Autodesk AutoCAD and 3DS MAX
- .lwo - good for Lightwave3D 11.5
- .mb / .ma - good for Maya 2014
- .3dm - good for Rhinoceros
- .skp - good for SketchUp
- .stl - good for Stereolithography
Please note that the converted 3D model's quality might differ from that of the original model. Check more info by follow link.
Wavefront OBJ: obj 15.99 MBAutodesk FBX: fbx 16.01 MB3DS MAX all ver.: 3ds 15.99 MBBlender: blend 16.19 MB
Jan 13, 2012